We are happy to welcome your dog to accompany you whilst staying at the cottages.
There is no extra charge for bringing your dog.
Your booking will be accepted on the basis of you agreeing to the following:
- Dogs are not permitted on any furniture
- Dogs must remain on the ground floor
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the cottages
- Dogs must be house trained and well behaved
- Dogs must be kept on a lead in the vicinity of the cottages
We have two dogs; Amie our Labrador (French and bi-lingual) and Daisy our West Highland Terrier. The walking is fantastic from the doorstep.
Turn right out of the driveway and make your way up to the hills. It is National Trust land and the pathways are signposted.
We provide poop bags, so bring them with you and when you return please place in the large grey bin. There are no bins on the hill.
In ‘The Shed’ in the front garden, there is a washing machine and tumble dryer specifically for doggy towels.
Please do not put these in the washing machine or tumble dryer in your cottage.